Friday, July 5, 2013

2 for $20


2 for $20




Blouse - Love 21 by Forever 21
Necklace - Anthropologie

Hello dearest bargain hunters,

Working downtown in DC means that I am dangerously close to J.Crew, Anthropologie, Zara, H&M, T.J. Maxx, and Forever 21. A couple of times a week after work I'll spend a few hours browsing new styles, accessories... and most importantly, searching for a fabulous bargain. Because you can treat yourself to something if it's a good deal, right??

This week I snagged two great items, each under $20:

1) Blouse from Forever 21 - what a gem. The pleating in the front mimics a Theory, Joie, or DVF top. The neon trim is a great detail and the fit is flattering. I sized down one size and it still has the roomy fit of a blouse.

2) Necklace from Anthropologie - I actually had my eye on it when it was full price at $38. What a treat to find it an additional 20% off of $19.99. The gems are eye catching and I love the sophistication from the black & white mixed with snake print.

I wore these items with Rag and Bone white pants, a Clare Vivier leopard clutch, and Tory Burch nude flats and it was lovely for a weekday dinner date.

Happy Friday!


3 comments:

  1. That pleated top is gorgeous!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes
    Don't forget about the switch to BlogLovin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great affordable finds! i need to start a new budget, stat.

    ps-check out my James Jeans giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great find! I love at Forever 21 top Ashley.

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete